Working together, winning together
Hockey needs the best playing surfaces, to meet the requirements of players of all ages and abilities, wherever in the world they play. CCGrass is not only the world’s largest manufacturer of synthetic turf, but also operates in over 100 countries. We believe that our reach, our range and our innovation matches the global demands hockey requires from a surface producer.
How are we different?
- We have complete control over the manufacturing process, from producing the colours for the yarn, the extrusion of specially designed fibres, the tufting of the product to the latex or PU backing that completes the hockey turf. In fact, we have over 150 staff in factory, just managing quality.
- We can adapt to local conditions, such as high or low temperatures, heavy rain areas or hot dry climates through the application of different additives and manufacturing techniques, specific to the situation.
- Our extensive innovation programme is ongoing, ensuring that our product range constantly has fresh ideas and new concepts
Where are we the same?
- As a FIH Preferred Supplier we have to meet the highest standards – and we do, every time
- We manufacture a range of products meeting all FIH levels – and partners experienced in building and installing hockey fields
- We offer a full back up service, including extensive warranties and maintenance guidance.
What can we do?
- Provide top class products at very competitive prices, with lengthy warranties and total quality control
- Offer a variety of colour options with club or sponsors logo designs, for a personalized pitch
- Operate in over 100 countries, so wherever you are we can be there to.
For more information on your local supplier contact CCGrass.
FIH Approved Products
The FIH periodically reviews and updates the Standards that define the quality levels hockey turfs need to satisfy to become FIH Approved Product. To be an FIH Approved Product a hockey turf must fully comply with the current edition of our Standards (click for details). Copies of the FIH Certificates of Approval and product test reports may be obtained from the hockey turf manufacturer.
|FastPro HF13 AL8|
|FastPro HF13 EL15|
|FastPro HF13 EL15-V2|
|FastPro HF13 RC10|
|FastPro HF13 + Insitu 15mm (Reduced watering)|
|Green HF 13 PP15|
|FastPro HF18 AL10||1|
|FastPro HF18 + In-situ 15mm||1|
|FastPro HF18 RC10||1|
|YE 18 SP||1|
|YEII 18-21 SP||1|
|FastPro HF18 AL10||1|
|FastPro HF18 + In-Situ 15mm||1|
|FastPro HF18 RC10||1|
|Max 40-15 SP||3|
|Nature D3 40 on EL 15||3|
|Nature D3 on SPA||3|
FIH Certified Fields
|Country||Field Location||Field Category||Hockey Turf ID|
|Australia||Altona Hockey Centre, Melbourne||National||Tuff Turf TUFF HF 18 "Hybrid"|
|Australia||Brunswick Hockey Centre, Melbourne||National||Tuff Turf TUFF HF 18 "Hybrid"|
|Australia||Cooke Road Hockey Complex Pitch 3, Bathurst||National||Tuff Turf TUFF HF 18 "Hybrid"|
|Australia||Dubbo Hockey Centre Field One, Dubbo||Global||Fast PRO HF13 EL15|
|Australia||Shepparton Hockey Centre||National||Tuff Turf HF 18 Hybrid|
|Australia||St Kevin's College, Melbourne||Multi Sport 1||Tuff Turf HF 18 Hybrid|
|Chinese Taipei||Longtan Sports Park, Taoyuan||Global||FastPro HF13 EL15-V2|
|England||Aylesbury Vale Academy||National||Green HF 18|
|England||King William's College, Isle of Man||National||Green HF 18|
|India||Dr M.G.R. Stadium, Tamil Nadu||Global||Green HF 13|
|India||Hockey Stadium Jiwan Nagar, Sirsa||Global||Green HF 13|
|India||Mayor Radha Krishnam (MRK) Hockey Stadium - Chennai||Global||Green HF 13|
|India||Ranital Sports Complex Hockey Ground, Jabalpur||Global||Green HF 13|
|India||SAI Neta Ji Shubhash Regional Centre, Lucknow||Global||Green HF 13|
|India||SDAT - Hockey Stadium, Kovilpatti, Tamil Nadu||Global||Green HF 13|
|India||SDAT - Velumanickam Hockey Stadium, Tamil Nadu||Global||Green HF 13|
|India||Shri NPV Ramasamy Udayar Hockey Centre, Chennai||Global||
FastPro HF13 + Insitu 15mm
|India||Sports Stadium, Sector 4, Sonepat||Global||Green HF 13|
|India||State Girls Hockey Training Centre, Ranchi||Global||FastPro HF13 + Insitu 15mm
|Scotland||Campbeltown Grammar School, Campbeltown||Multi-Sport 3||Max 40-15SP|
|South Africa||Ashton International College, Ballito||Global||Green HF13 on Recticel 10mm|
|South Africa||Charlie Hofmeyr Hoerskool, Ceres||National||FastPro HF18 RC10|
|South Africa||Curro Krugersdorf, Gauteng||National||Green HF 18|
|South Africa||Curro Roodeplaat, Gauteng||National||Green HF 18|
|South Africa||Curro Secunda, Secunda||National||FastPro HF18 RC10|
|South Africa||Morningside Country, Gauteng||Global||Green HF 13|
|South Africa||Paarl Boys, Paarl||National||FastPro HF18 RC10|
|Thailand||Institute of Physical Education Chonburi Campus, Chon Buri||Global||FastPro HF13 EL 15|
FIH Preferred Suppliers are companies that manufacture hockey turf products and build hockey fields,to learn more.
FIH Certified Manufacturers are companies that specialise in the manufacturing of hockey turf,to learn more.
FIH Certified Field Builders are companies that specialise in building hockey fields,to learn more.
A FIH Certified Field is independently tested by an FIH Accredited Test Institute to ensure it meets the requirements of the FIH Quality Programme for Hockey Turf,to learn more.
All certifications under the FIH Quality Programme for Hockey Turf are based on tests undertaken by our Accredited Test Institutes,to learn more.