Become a FIH Certified Manufacturer or Field Builder
The FIH invites all hockey turf manufacturers and field builders to join the FIH Quality Programme for Hockey Turf.
As part of the programme, companies join an exclusive group that work in partnership with the FIH to ensure quality materials and processes are being used in the creation of hockey fields worldwide.
FIH Certified Manufacturers and Certified Field Builders are companies that have a proven ability to manufacture hockey turf products or construct fields to the standards considered appropriate and that also share in the FIH's aims and objectives to develop hockey globally. Only companies that are able to demonstrate their commitment to hockey are awarded this prestigious recognition. The companies contribute to the development of hockey by working with the FIH to set the industry standards and build the fields needed to grow and sustain the game.
Certification not only demonstrate a commitment to the sport of hockey and showcases industry best practices, but also provides the following benefits, among others:
- Increased worldwide marketing through recognition by the FIH and presence on the FIH’s website and social media channels as well as the use of the FIH Quality Programme for Hockey Turf logo.
- Improved business development through recognition as being able to supply material or produce fields that require FIH certification.
- Independent product testing through full access to FIH Accredited Test Institute reports with the right to use the reports for commercial purposes.
- Input in industry development through attendance at FIH technical meetings and the ability to provide feedback on any changes made to the FIH Quality Programme for Hockey Turf Handbook.
- FIH Quality Programme Certificates of registration for the company as well as Certificates of Approval for any hockey turf products that meet the FIH’s standards and Field Certificates for any installations supplied to or built that are shown to meet the FIH’s installation and performance standards.
FIH Certified Manufacturers
FIH Certified Manufacturers are companies that specialise in the manufacturing of hockey turf. These companies have a proven ability to manufacture hockey turf to the standards the game requires, operate quality management systems to ensure consistency in their products and provide comprehensive maintenance advice to customers purchasing their products.
Download information on the benefits of being an FIH Certified Manufacturer and how to apply:
FIH Certified Field Builders
FIH Certified Field Builders are companies that specialise in building hockey fields. The companies have a proven ability to construct fields to the standards required for hockey, have appropriate in-house civil engineering expertise for the design and construction of hockey fields, operate quality management systems to ensure consistency in their work and provide comprehensive maintenance advice to their customers.
Download information on the benefits of being an FIH Certified Field Builder and how to apply:
FIH Preferred Suppliers are companies that manufacture hockey turf products and build hockey fields,to learn more.
FIH Certified Manufacturers are companies that specialise in the manufacturing of hockey turf,to learn more.
FIH Certified Field Builders are companies that specialise in building hockey fields,to learn more.
A FIH Certified Field is independently tested by an FIH Accredited Test Institute to ensure it meets the requirements of the FIH Quality Programme for Hockey Turf,to learn more.
All certifications under the FIH Quality Programme for Hockey Turf are based on tests undertaken by our Accredited Test Institutes,to learn more.