Public Ballot info
Enter the Ballot
Want tickets to watch England or other world-class teams at the Hockey Women’s World Cup, 21 July – 5 August 2018?
Enter the public ballot to be in with a chance of getting your hands on the most wanted tickets of the competition!
- By pre-registering for the public ballot, you will be sent an email on the 19 August with a link where you will be placed into a draw for your selected tickets
- The public ballot opens 19 August
- You’re able to apply for as many matches as you want
- Tickets to matches will be limited to 6 per England session
- Applicants can tick an ‘Upgrade Me’ box, which will enter them into the ballot for the next price category up if unsuccessful in their first request
- Payment will be taken if ticket requests are successful after the public ballot closes
- Successful applicants will be selected at random
- The public ballot closes 6 September
Got any questions? Check out our
To be the first to hear about the public ballot, to our newsletter.