Fan Central FAQ
What is Fan Central?
- Go-to fan destination for the Vitality Hockey Women’s World Cup
- Space to provide spectators and fans a great day out, before, during and after the matches
- Chance to meet up with other fans, family, friends and club members
Where is it?
- Less than 5 minutes’ walk to the Arena entry for matches
- On the way to the Arena from Stratford and Hackney Wick stations
- Site of the River Bank Arena which hosted Hockey during the London 2012 Olympics
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Waterden Road, Stratford, London, E15 2EE.
What can you expect?
Give Hockey a go!
Pick up a stick and play Hockey in a variety of ways in a dedicated zone!
See Hockey through the ages and learn the sport’s history at The Hockey Museum
We’re welcoming a whole host of top international brands so you can browse the latest ranges of sticks, clothing and equipment!
Is it free?
Yes, entry is free of charge and everyone’s welcome. There is no need for a ticket. However there will be exclusive benefits for ticket holders.
Who can go?
Anyone, it doesn’t matter if you have a ticket for the Vitality Hockey Women’s World Cup matches or not. This is a must visit destination for anyone looking for a great day out and sharing in the atmosphere of a world cup in London.
Have more questions?