How to get to Bhubaneswar
- By Air: Bhubaneswar airport is also known as Biju Patnaik Airport serves the city, connecting it to most of the major cities in India. International flights will commence from end 2017. From the airport, you can hire a taxi to get to your accommodation/hotel. Please find the link to Bhubaneswar Airport Authority
- By Rail: There are trains to Bhubaneswar but the only problem is the length of the journey for some of the routes. Rajdhani Express from Delhi has trains to the City twice a week; Howrah-Puri Express and Faluknama Express from Kolkata; there are frequent services between Puri and Bhubaneswar
- By Car/Bus: There are several service operators providing a bus service to Bhubaneswar.
- You can easily move around town by bus, auto rickshaw or you can hire a cab to get to your destination – all work out to be a good option to get to the stadium.
- Hiring a cab is the best decision when you want to explore the places around the city.
State of Odisha has launched DTS bus service and has a regular service every 15 minutes – some of the route numbers that you can look out for – 315, 504, 801 and 608. Confirm the destination with the bus driver though before hoping onto the bus.
Here is a map showing the location of Kalinga Stadium, venue for the Odisha Hockey Men’s World Cup 2018
Kalinga Stadium, Kalinga Stadium Road, Bhubaneswar 751012, India
Is located only about 5km from downtown Bhubaneswar
To view on google maps
To find out about our past cups